definition of Jordan:

My photo
a confident year 13 student who enjoys taking on challenges and working to his full ability, enjoys to jerk (a new style of dance), eating and going out with my mates. And much much more...

Monday 28 March 2011

FIRST DRAFT- POSTER























Here’s the poster design for our horror film `Daddy Hell Care' we used images from our actual trailer to give the poster originality, we also used conventional colours such as red and black, we didn’t edit the picture as much as we wanted to but applied a tint filter to them to create the shadow cover effect. Below are some of the pictures me and my group took to use for our poster and magazine cover, they were still images from certain scenes from the film. I’ve also included the credit list for our film which includes the release date, website, age rating and institution behind the film to make our film seem as realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment